diumenge, 25 de maig del 2014

SPRING OUTFIT: Floral Kimono & White Platforms

Hello hello (:

A few weeks ago I posted a video with a spring outfit (which was a collab with two other girls) and today I’m posting photos of the outfit.

Hola hola (:

Hace unas semanas publiqué un video con un traje de primavera (que era una colaboración con otras dos chicas) y hoy les dejo fotos del outfit



This was the first time wearing a kimono and let me tell you, I love it so much! I need another kimono white or with some colour like right now haha

Esta fue la primera vez que llevaba un kimono y déjame decirte, ¡me gusta tanto! Necesito otro kimono blanco o con un poco de color ahora mismo haha 


In this outfit what I’m wearing is a kimono from New Look, the purple tank top is from Asos, my jeans from Forever 21 and the platform booties from H&M.

En este outfit lo que estoy usando es un kimono de New Look, la la camiseta de tirantes color púrpura es de Asos, mis jeans de Forever 21 y los botines de plataforma de H&M












These shoes are amazing, these are my third pair of shoes from H&M and they are so comfortable and they are not expensive, I really recommend their shoes, mostly boots. 

Estos zapatos son increíbles, se trata de mi tercer par de zapatos de H&M y son muy cómodos y no son caros, realmente recomiendo sus zapatos, sobre todo las botas.



See you in the next post! <3

¡Nos vemos en el próximo post! <3


2 comentaris:

  1. Great Kimono! Love the print! I wish we had a New Look where I live!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ResponElimina
  2. Thanks sweetie! Actually, where I live we don't have a New Look but I order to the shop online because I love the clothing they have! European shipping is cheap in their website so I try to order every time I can (:

    ResponElimina